3D puff embroiderydigitizingis an art but it is different from other simple designs.
Things To Understand:
Below are the following things that you need to understand;
- Determine And Set The Speed Of Machine: Setting the speed of a machine is crucial for creating a 3D puff embroidery digitizing.The performance of a design is affected by it. First of all, you need to do the embroidery with satin stitch and use the optimum speed of your machine because the quality of the embroidered design is affected by it. You should slow your machine’s speed most of the time, unlike the normal orders. Every machine has its optimum speed. To figure out your machine’s optimum speed you have to try many tests. Use different speeds to find the best outcome.
- Importance Of Fabric:The density of a 3D design is much higher than normal design. If you are working with rubber, its surface is very sensitive to the vibrations of the hoop. Stable and thick fabrics are preferred for this kind of embroidery. You should set the spacing of the stitch and avoid using slippery and delicate fabrics for 3D embroidery because of two reasons. Firstly, if you are working on foam your fabric must be susceptible in-hoop movement. Secondly, the density of stitching should be higher as compared to normal designs.
- Use Correct Needles:You should use the needles that can perforate through the foam. Consequently, stable and thick fabrics are preferred like caps. Lofty fabrics are not good for 3D embroidery like towels. Because their loft can fade the 3d effect and fails to create the captivating designs. The use of sharp needles can make the perforations in the foam while working for 3D designs. Easy perforations mean that you can easily remove the foam afterward.
- Selection Of Foam:The foam’s selection depends on the height of the model that you are using for embroidery. It is very hard to work with the harder foams. There is no need to use underlay for the 3D effect. You need to consider your design’s height that you are going to embroider in the selection of foam. If you want more protruded and 3D effect then your foam must be thicker and the height of your design must be higher. It is very tricky to work on the thick foam because it will create louder designs. Thicker foam can hinder the smooth functioning of any machine.
- Create Lying And Stops:You should create the stops after the completion of flat designs. You have to learn the stop programs of the machine. Firstly you should start with the normal designs. You need to keep in mind all the essential factors that have an important role in the embroidery. After creating the flat designs, you should stop the process. While dealing with this digitizing you need to learn the stop program of your machine because it is the thing that you will use in your career a lot. If you are changing the colors, then you have to know that your machine is providing proper stops.
- Make An Outline:Before the use of satin stitches in 3D puff embroidery digitizing you need to create the outline of the design. This outline can stabilize the embroidered area. Puffy foams are using to create 3D raised embroidery. For creating the extra dimension in any design it is best to service to avail. The height of any design increases by using the puff and it also increases the depth so a 3D effect created. The 3D effect looks cool in embroidery. But you need to practice more to improve this skill like many others. The demand for 3D embroidery has been increased from a few years, particularly with hats and caps. If you will practice more, you can produce the best results with less time and production costs.